Wednesday 7 August 2013

How to make this photoshop ribbon navigation work and be responsive?

How to make this photoshop ribbon navigation work and be responsive?

I found a really awesome ribbon navigation that I'd like to use but it is
just a Photoshop file, no code or anything. At first I thought, I'll be
able to figure something out but now I think it might be way above my
skill level. I'm designing the site to be responsive using Foundation. If
anyone has any idea on how to make this work or even a similar kind work,
that'd be awesome. I was going to just drop the whole thing (after I
customized it) in as an image and take the cheap way out and do an image
map but that's just not going to work. I'd love for the little tag to
actually drop down when you hover over the parent (luckily, I only have
one drop down menu in the nav I need) and for the ribbon to raise up like
that (simple hover image?). Anyways, if the short answer is "you're crazy,
try something else" then that's totally fine. I'd rather it be responsive
and work than be gerry-rigged.
http://www.designkindle.com/2010/10/28/elegant-ribbon-menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment