Monday 19 August 2013

SFML Error When Trying to Run, Procedure Entry Point

SFML Error When Trying to Run, Procedure Entry Point

I just tried installing SFML to Code::Blocks and unfortunately I am
receiving this error. Of course I'm getting an error, seems like whenever
I try to install a library it just gives me problems.
Anyways I tried copying all the DLLs from SFML to the folder with the exe,
and everything is linked correctly as shown in the tutorial on their site.
But unfortunately I receive this error:
The procedure entry point_gxx_personality_v0 could not be located in the
dynamic link library
C:\SFML-2.1\Projects\SFML\Tutorial\SFML\bin\Debug\sfml-graphics-2.dll.
It's in there... I don't know what else I can do. I'm just trying to run
the example code off of the SFML site to make sure it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment