Saturday 14 September 2013

Make HTML5 draggable items scroll the page?

Make HTML5 draggable items scroll the page?

I'm using the HTML5 attribute draggable = "true" on some of my divs on my
webpage. I want it so that when you drag one of these items to the bottom
of the page, it scrolls the page down and when you drag it to the top, it
scrolls the page up.
I will eventually make a playlist on my sidebar, and since it will not
always be on view depending on where you're looking on the page, the page
needs to scroll when you're dragging.
My page is here and you can try dragging the pictures of the posts around.
On Chrome, it automatically lets me scroll down when I drag to the bottom,
but not up. On Firefox, it doesn't automatically let me scroll either
direction. Any help?
Here's a simple jsfiddle to get you started. On Chrome you should be able
to drag the Google icon down and have it scroll the page down, but not
going up.

No comments:

Post a Comment