Tuesday 17 September 2013

Native phone dialer ghost appears in recent apps after calling setResultData(null);

Native phone dialer ghost appears in recent apps after calling
setResultData(null);

Whenever I try to use my own app to handle an Outgoing call, I see a
zombie/ghost/second native phone dialer appear in the recent apps. This
seems tied to calling setResultData(null) in my receiver.
Nexus 4 (Android 4.3)
I've add the correct permissions
<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS" />
And registered my receiver as follows
and create:
public class OutGoingCallReceiver extends BroadcastReceiver{
@Override
public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
// Cancel the broadcast and prevent other receivers from picking
it up
setResultData(null);
// Do awesome call handling here
//...
}
}
Any ideas what is wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment