Wednesday 18 September 2013

Windows Azure store procedure not executing

Windows Azure store procedure not executing

my problem is as follows,
I have a site that uses a handful of store procedures and all of these
work fine in my local development environment.
However one of these store procedures is either not being fired or is
failed once it has been published to windows azure,
My connection to the database is good as other parts of the site function
correctly, I have used fiddler to check that the post event is passing
through the correct data - which it is.
I have gone onto the Azure database and looked at the store procedure and
it all looks good, I have even tested it with the azure tools - I can pass
in data and it executes without an issue.
So I an stumped as to what else I can do to find what cause of this problem.
Last thing I did was double check my local copy and then republish this to
azure.
Store procedure
BEGIN
-- SET NOCOUNT ON added to prevent extra result sets from
-- interfering with SELECT statements.
SET NOCOUNT ON;
-- Insert statements for procedure here
INSERT INTO [dbo].[Events] ([Type] ,[StartDate]) VALUES (@Type, @StartDate)
END

No comments:

Post a Comment